Carnival Dream Spa Suite #12209

Canucks11

Hello All;

Just booked the above suite, and I'm a little worried... Reading that these rooms are not covered and that some passengers in the past have complained about lack of privacy, people dropping cigarettes, beer, food from above onto their balcony?

If anyone can provide some insight, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks to all that respond.

We had 12206 on the port side. It was never an issue with others on top deck, but yes they sometime do look over... and you can hear them talk, but it never stopped us from enjoying the cruise....But I do know what you mean about privacy.

So..... this time, I booked the Dream for March... 12201 on the starboard side for our upcoming cruise after the Freedom in December.

Rooms 12201 and 12203 on the Spa are away from any kids that use the slide above you and that no one can get near you from above.... these are the only private cabins away from anyone above you. So if you like to cat nap during the day, you wont here kids feet running to the slides. and the door to the last cabin on the spa deck portside is horrible, it slams all the time, i dont think people know that its does, must be hell for the people next to that door in there cabin....

I have read somewhere that 12205 (4 person cabin) is the last one on Spa starboard side that is out of the sight lines of the people above? Would that be correct? Not sure if it a big deal or not, but I would rather not have people looking down on us while we are enjoying our balcony.

Archived