Antigua suggestions-HELP!

Boatingmom

We've been to Lord Nelson's and one of the beaches. Lasst timer the kiddos were took young for Eli's adventure. They will be 15yoand 12yo at the time of sailing. Would you recommend Eli's adventure or something else. Suggestions welcome:D

Teenagers... gotta love it:eek:

We've been to Lord Nelson's and one of the beaches. Lasst timer the kiddos were took young for Eli's adventure. They will be 15yoand 12yo at the time of sailing. Would you recommend Eli's adventure or something else. Suggestions welcome:D

Teens are great!!!

We haven't sailed yet, but we booked with them for the Xtreme Circumnav on the speedboat for January. We have our 16yo son (baby of 6) going with us, and they said that tour would be just great for teens.

If they're the active type, they should love Eli's tours, either the Eco or Xtreme.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Might want to try Lawrence of Antigua..never had a bad tour with him yet...:)

• 3 weeks later...
LOVE Eli's Tour. We took 4 teenaged girls on it 4 years ago, and theu are still raving about it...so are we!!

It always makes me happy to hear stuff like this. We love Eli's tours and love to hear others do, too. We'll be seeing him in under 3 weeks - can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are literally hundreds of positive posts, about Eli Fuller's Adventure Antigua.

Some of them are mine, starting about 9 years ago!!

I have participated in several of his tours, over the years. Of the many excursions I have taken in the caribbean, Eli's is "head and shoulders" over ALL others.

Your teenagers will absolutely love his excursions! I would highly recommend the power

boat excursion, that includes the stop at Sting Ray City. It will be the most fun, that they could possibly enjoy.

Eli Fuller is truly a living legend. His tour is very informative; he is a "walking encyclopedia"

of Antiguan history. There is something for all age groups on his power boat excursion.

Adults and teenagers alike, will be fascinated.

Any questions feel free to answer. I am a retired police officer, living in Michigan.

Not affliated in any way with Adventure Antigua. Just know that it is the best excursion

in the carribean.

There are literally hundreds of positive posts, about Eli Fuller's Adventure Antigua.

Some of them are mine, starting about 9 years ago!!

I have participated in several of his tours, over the years. Of the many excursions I have taken in the caribbean, Eli's is "head and shoulders" over ALL others.

Your teenagers will absolutely love his excursions! I would highly recommend the power

boat excursion, that includes the stop at Sting Ray City. It will be the most fun, that they could possibly enjoy.

Eli Fuller is truly a living legend. His tour is very informative; he is a "walking encyclopedia"

of Antiguan history. There is something for all age groups on his power boat excursion.

Adults and teenagers alike, will be fascinated.

Any questions feel free to answer. I am a retired police officer, living in Michigan.

Not affliated in any way with Adventure Antigua. Just know that it is the best excursion

in the carribean.

Hi, Magnum PI! Haven't heard from you in a while.

We returned from our most recent cruise just last weekend, and did the EcoTour again. Had a great day, with Capt JD at the helm, Nicola providing all the commentary, and Natalie assisting. Nicola is a fairly recent addition to the Adventue Antigua crew and she's superb. Her knowledge base, interests and personality are a perfect fit! We were initially supposed to spend the day on Ocean Nomad, Eli's sailboat, but due to problems with the sailboat Eli switched us to Eco. Didn't regret it, it had been several years since we'd done that. Meanwhile, repairs to the sailboat are nearly complete, and we hope to sail her next January.

Like Magnum PI, we are not affiliated with Adventure Antigua. Howeve, we have been touring with, and writing about, Eli and Adventure Antigua, since 2001. In fact, the original review, on the old AOL cruise critic was mine. We keep returning to Eli's tours because they are simply the best we've ever done!

JL MOLNER:

Great to hear from you again! Due to health issues, we haven't cruised in a couple

of years. However, we just booked a February 2013 Celebrity Eclipse 14 day cruise,

for our 25th wedding anniversary.

So, we will reunite with ELI in about a year. I sent him an email, to ascertain which of

his tours, he is usually operating. He advised normally the sailing yacht, but may

return to the power boat one. But because I still have a year before I visit, of course,

there is no way of knowing.

Yes, you were "singing the praises" about ELI, long before I did. When he had the contest to name his new vessel, I helped with part of the name. I suggested ODYSSEY; he

thought of CARIB.

** I looked at your "signature", and noticed that you have taken several Serenade Of The

Seas cruises. That I my sentimental favorite ship, so far.

We went with the Celebrity Eclipse, next year, because I wanted a 14 day cruise,

and these are some of our favorite port of calls.

** You will be seeing me on these boards, almost daily, for the next year. Have

started planning my private shore excursions, already.

MAGNUM

• 2 weeks later...
We absolutely LOVED the sailing & snorkeling with creole cruises antigua dot com

Only 8 passengers last week and the snorkeling & sailing were wonderful. They grilled huge lobsters on the beach for lunch

Here's another vote for Creole Cruises! We've gone out with Glen twice now and had an excellent time both times. Lobster of course is the highlight, but you get to snorkel with starfish also which was pretty cool. Ask Mario to pick one up for you to hold.

JL MOLNER:

Great to hear from you again! Due to health issues, we haven't cruised in a couple

of years. However, we just booked a February 2013 Celebrity Eclipse 14 day cruise,

for our 25th wedding anniversary.

So, we will reunite with ELI in about a year. I sent him an email, to ascertain which of

his tours, he is usually operating. He advised normally the sailing yacht, but may

return to the power boat one. But because I still have a year before I visit, of course,

there is no way of knowing.

Yes, you were "singing the praises" about ELI, long before I did. When he had the contest to name his new vessel, I helped with part of the name. I suggested ODYSSEY; he

thought of CARIB.

** I looked at your "signature", and noticed that you have taken several Serenade Of The

Seas cruises. That I my sentimental favorite ship, so far.

We went with the Celebrity Eclipse, next year, because I wanted a 14 day cruise,

and these are some of our favorite port of calls.

** You will be seeing me on these boards, almost daily, for the next year. Have

started planning my private shore excursions, already.

MAGNUM

Hi, Magnum, happy upcoming 25th! We took our very first cruise for our 25th anniversary, wonderful way to celebrate! We do love Serenade. They're moving her out of the Caribbean after this year's Caribbean season, we'll miss her. We were lucky enough to do 14 days on her this year, a back to back. It was wonderful. We're booked on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan for next January. I'll wait to see what Eli's doing before we make our plans for Antigua. Where all does Eclipse go? If you're interested I've got some great ideas for a bunch of the ports?

I didn't get in on the boat naming, I'm not very good at that :).

We are considering Eli's Eco Tour in April, any opinions on how this compares with NCL's Antigua by Sea?

I don't know NCL's excursion, but I can tell you that there will be

E some major differences. Eli's EcoTour is the only tour that goes to Hell's Gate. And I've never seen anyone else in the snorkeling location they use, either. Eli serves an awesome lunch, it's homemade for his tours daily, by an old friend who does catering - the best barbecue chicken ever, a green salad, a pasta salad, yummy banana bread. The crew is great, knowlegable, interesting, and they take great care of you throughout the day. You can't go wrong choosing Eli's.

Archived