Tour of Halifax

My wife and I were part of a group of 12 that just completed our New England/Canada cruise. In Halifax we booked a fantastic tour with Jonathan Duru at www.yourcab.ca. Jonathan met us at the terminal with a big welcome sign just as we entered the cruise terminal. Jonathan had reserved us a 15 passenger van which provided us very comfortable transportation. The tour we had booked included a tour of Halifax and Peggy's Cove. One of the highlights was a visit to the cemetary where a number of Titanic casualties are buried. Jonathan's knowledge about the Titanic was superior. He also included some other great places that were unexpected such as the Acadia Maple Syrup Co. and a seafood restaurant near Peggy's Cove. The Acadia Maple Syrup Co. provides you with a short talk about making of maple syrup and has a great gift shop which sells all of their products. I would have to say that Jonathan is as good a tour guide that I have had on any of my cruises. I would highly recommend anyone with plans to visit Halifax to contact him. His email address is info@yourcab.ca.

Archived