Island Music??

Anybody know a good site for listening to island music?? St Lucia site has some jazz you can stream while on the PC. If not do you know any cd's?

It helps get in the island/cruise mood while reading the posts & threads:D

AGREE!

www.radiomargaritaville.com will provide you with all day "island" listening. If Kip Addota's "Wet Dream" happens to come on BONUS for you, it had me laughing so hard I cried. If you're not a huge Jimmy Buffett fan, no worries, it's not "Buffett 24/7" they do play a lot of his songs, but not usually the "mainstream" ones and it's not, like, every other song. I, however, am a HUGE Buffett fan so I listen 24/7 just because it's a taste of getting back to Key West.

I listen to it all day at work. I used to listen to other online stations but our IT department keeps filtering them out. I've been listening to the Radio Margaritaville everyday for almost two years now. Since I have the headphones on everyday, people think its part of my job. If they only knew... I'll probably be in withdrawl all next week!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;04;09;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

APR 09 SPLENDOUR OF THE SEAS

Itunes has streaming music, but you have to download the itunes application to access it. They have probably 10-15 different strems of island/reggae/soca/calypso music. Great for getting in the mood.

Archived