Please help me with this tour

packedandready

Going to GC via RCCL next month. My husband wants to do the Rays and Reef Combo tour. It does a boat snorkel stop, a stingray stop and a time on seven mile beach. It does everything we want to do. The problem is the stop on 7 mile beach is at the Beach Colony Club Resort. I've not read many positive posts about this resort.

I would also like to do some shopping but with this tour there so no time. Is there any shopping walking distance to this resort? There is also a Rays and Reef Combo tour without the beach stop. We really wanted to see this beach. Has anyone done this combo tour? Would we have time to go to the beach on our own? Which one?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks

There are several tours that take you to the stingrays and the reef and will drop you at 7 mile beach on the way back. From there it is a $3 or $4/person ride back to the terminal. I went with Captain Marvins and it was much cheaper than the ships tour and alot less crowded. You just ask the tour guide to drop you off at a public beach along 7 mile.

where would you recommend to stop along seven mile beach...any particular spot?

Thanks!

Kathyh

We loved the Sea Grape beach/Courtyard area. All the amenities you need, chair rental, drinks, food, showers, water sports etc.

Archived