Cape Canaveral Port - What to do?

pgk123

I am coming from Cruise early morning around 9 AM and I have flight next day early morning. I have booked the hotel near Orlando airport but wonot check-in until 4 PM.

My question is what are the options to keep the luggages for a few hours at the port or hotel..etc and me spending sometime in coco beach. We are not renting a car as we got some good deals on cab service that I might consider.

any thoughts on this or should I go with renting a car?.

Appreciate your help!!

I am coming from Cruise early morning around 9 AM and I have flight next day early morning. I have booked the hotel near Orlando airport but wonot check-in until 4 PM.

My question is what are the options to keep the luggages for a few hours at the port or hotel..etc and me spending sometime in coco beach. We are not renting a car as we got some good deals on cab service that I might consider.

Appreciate your help!!

Alot of hotels have a room that they can lock your luggage in. Call them before you go and ask:)

You can get a one way car rental / One Day from Port Canaveral to MCO for around $35-43 (I do it all the time!). Avis will pick you up at the port and it is a lot cheaper than worrying about getting a Port Canaveral and then to MCO.

Then you have the freedom to go where ever.

Appreciate your help!!

I'm confused. Off a cruise at 9, late check in in Orlando. You want to see something in Cocoa yet want someone to babysit the luggage. What hotel will babysit luggage for a non paying customer. And how will you get to these places? Just rent a car, put your luggage in it, see Cocoa, then drive to Orlando to your hotel.

I agree, one-way car rental seems the best solution. In the Port Canaveral area there is Kennedy/NASA Space Center, Canaveral National Seashore and Ron Jon's Surf Shop to mention a few highlights. With a rental car you will have the freedom to go where you want and leave when you want.

Have a wonderful cruise and extra day in Florida!

I am doing the car rental thing a day before and a day after my cruise on the Sensation this weekend. We are doing Universal citywalk clubs on the day before and Epcot Center's food and wine festival the day after! Bags can stay in the car until you check into your hotel. Inexpensive and gives you much freedom.

Archived