Having Second Thoughts about Miami Port

2boyzmom

We are flying into FLL and at first I was unhappy, we booked a hotel, rented a car, great price from Alamo, 32.95 a day, then I found a coupon in our local entertainment book and saved 10 dollars. Now we have a car and can go on our time. Alamo has a drop off at the pier. Can't wait. Mew1

After a lot of research, I found Alamo to me by best best, we are flying down the day before, saying in Amerisuites for any 89 night, then alamo rental for 26 a day, drop off right at Port. We have all day Sat, so we are going exploring. Have a great drip, enjoy:)

According to everyone here- Alamo does not have a drop off at the Pier. i hope you are correct :)

When you reserve your car you have to pick a drop off destination so hopefully the pier was one of the choices :) .

OK- so how de we get back to FLL AFTER the cruise ends???

NCL will offer tours for that day too. If your flight is later in the day, take a tour and part of the tour includes dropping you off at either Fort L. or Miami airport. We did the Everglades tour for (I think) $39.00. It was a great deal considering the shuttle would have cost $15.00.

Hi, I just booked AA out of JFK for 180 RT in November. You may want to wait a bit. I really wanted to fly out of EWR, but those rates have consistently been in the mid 300's. Also, you can try Jet Blue out of LGA. I belive they fly to MIA also.

Archived