LEGEND of the SEAS

We sailed on the Legend to Hawaii in 2003. We loved everything about her. That's why we are so excited about her refurbishment and are curious about whatever changes they will make. We are sailing her again in February 2006 and cannot wait.

Ebielik, I think we were on the ship at the same time in Hawaii, April 18, 2003, right? (The cruise with the "note" chick? :D ) I have to admit that I felt so at home every time I stepped foot on that ship, and felt a little disloyal to RCI when I "strayed" and went to the Caribbean on MSC this Easter! But it was a nice experience & I'm glad I tried it.

Now... I need to find another RCI ship to try on the East coast!! Hope you enjoy the Legend again!

Hello Kaibigan -

Yes, we were on the same cruise. It sure was a fun time. We want to do Hawaii again and wish that RCCL would do a Hawaii/Tahiti itinerary.

We're patiently waiting for 2006/2007 dates to come out for Hawaii and the Baltic.

Those are definitely two itineraries that need lots of planning.

Glad to see you are still posting.

Do you have any cruises planned? As you can see, we are doing the western in February 2006 and will do it again on the Freedom in November 2006.

Archived