Snorkelling and More Snorkelling

CP Family

Hubby and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary aboard the Eclipse. We absolutely loved the Cayman Islands...and snorkelling. What should we do in St Marteen, and who with? We want to see beautiful beaches and clear water.

This is our very first cruise and trip to the Eastern Carribbean!

Congratulations.

We haven't snorkeled in the Cayman's, but we've been on the water there, and there is NOTHING like that in St. Maarten.

The best spot is Creole Rock, but that's not like what I've seen in the Cayman's or Cozumel, for example.

There are lots of great beaches, and Orient is the most popular, not to be missed if you've never seen it, but perhaps plan on this as a shopping day if you are at all interested in that?

gary

Hubby and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary aboard the Eclipse. We absolutely loved the Cayman Islands...and snorkelling. What should we do in St Marteen, and who with? We want to see beautiful beaches and clear water.

This is our very first cruise and trip to the Eastern Carribbean!

I have only snorkeled by the Coral Gardens in Grand Cayman and I enjoyed the snorkeling at Creole Rock in St. Martin much better than that. I went with Seb at Creole Rock Watersports in the summer of 2010, he was an excellent guide.

Archived