Kiddie pool..are swim diapers allowed???

momof2ms

But jcrandle, I wouldn't have had all this fun today laughing my *** off at all of these replies! C'mon, don't you find this the teensie-weensiest bit amusing??

*disclaimer* I cannot vouch that there really is such a word as "teensie-weensiest", or if there is, if it is spelled correctly. It just sounded funny. ;)

Oh - poo poo to you. No one likes your idea. Get over it! ;)

(I said poo poo in a diaper thread! I've always wanted to do that. Now I can cross it off my list of things to do before I die.)

Yeah...who wants to miss out on all these good laughs for goodness sake?...he's just a party POOPer! :D

I see it is teabag time again. Only two pages so far? How would you like your tea? One lump or two?

Two please but only if I can make "the face" :D

Does anyone else have dang visions of Bill Murray in "CADDYSHACK"??? Baby Ruth bar anyone??? Please put your kids in dang swim diapers... I can dang well handle drunken adults peeing in the pool more then I can little kids poo-pooing in the dang swimming pools!!!!... Don't get me wrong, I luv the little dang rug rats, I got 2 myself, but pleeeezzzzz don't let them poopy in the poolie!!! Thanks.... :D

Please put your kids in dang swim diapers... !!!... Thanks.... :D

LOL!! :D Mike (is it??),

You're missing the DANG point here (ROFLMAO) silly man!!

un-potty-trained kids are NOT allowed in any of the pools...so NO swim Diapers are allowed. If the kid can't use a toilet, they shouldn't use the pool.

The swim diapers are not totally un-leakable...which means bacteria can leak out and cause illness to all the other people in the pool, especially the other children who have underdeveloped immune systems.

So...there should be no diapers of any kind...swim or not, in the pools on Carnival ships :p

So if I understand correctly, if a baby is wearing a swim diaper in one of the pools on the top deck this must be what the Capers refers to as a "High Tea"?

AHHHHhhh!!!!! :D Quit wit there Eqty!! :D

So if I understand correctly, if a baby is wearing a swim diaper in one of the pools on the top deck this must be what the Capers refers to as a "High Tea"?

Anyone remember the scene from Austin Powers?

Anyone remember the scene from Austin Powers?

Okay, EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm still in shock that none of the "Go ahead and put your diaper clad child in the pool anyway because it's your vacation and you paid for it"... Have they all disappeared? I KNOW that ONE of them is still very active on the board :D

Okay, EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm still in shock that none of the "Go ahead and put your diaper clad child in the pool anyway because it's your vacation and you paid for it"... Have they all disappeared? I KNOW that ONE of them is still very active on the board :D

This coffee tastes nutty :eek:

Yeah me too. That person has a case of keyboard diarrhea:rolleyes:

Does anyone else have dang visions of Bill Murray in "CADDYSHACK"??? Baby Ruth bar anyone??? Please put your kids in dang swim diapers... I can dang well handle drunken adults peeing in the pool more then I can little kids poo-pooing in the dang swimming pools!!!!... Don't get me wrong, I luv the little dang rug rats, I got 2 myself, but pleeeezzzzz don't let them poopy in the poolie!!! Thanks.... :D

Dang Mike, picture this...poop filled swim diaper on the dang unpotty-trained kid. Now dip the kid in and out of the water...or let the dang kid *steep* for a bit. Now you see why swim diaper=tea bag LOL And when you think of the water not being chlorinated, all I can say is EWWWWWWW!

is that what they mean when they call someone a sh*t head???

I think so...but I'm not googling that from here :eek:

I think so...but I'm not googling that from here :eek:

I didn't even realize that you COULD google that...and you can...and a whole lot of sh*t (pardon the pun) comes up too......

Webster is turning in his grave!! :p

I didn't even realize that you COULD google that...and you can...and a whole lot of sh*t (pardon the pun) comes up too......

Webster is turning in his grave!! :p

You need to get out more :p Oh yes a whole lot of "stuff" comes up. Don't filter your results and see what you get - as well as the images :eek:

I know, so would my English 101 professor.

Archived