Question for Rosemail?

Hey Rosemail, I know you will be on our same cruise so I wanted to see if you received your docs yet and if so does yours tell you how many informal and how many country club casual nights mine only tell me there will be one formal night and nothing about the other nights, I really need to know this so I can pack right I hope you can help!!

Thanks,

Denise

Thanks Stuart, I have been told by other to call RSSC directly about only getting the 3 luggage tags so I will ask, maybe they can tell me, if I find out anything I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Denise

Glad you finally got the info Denise, and thanks for sharing. I am curious what shore excursions you are considering. I am trying to orgnize a private tour in Puerto Rico, but so far have not confirmed. Of all our stops, I suspect this has the potential to be one of the best, or not, depending on how it is organized. In St Thomas, I am planning a sailing tour that my parent company offers (read free). In Roseau, I was originally thinking of the 4WD tour of highlights, but I am now leaning towards river tubing (flashback to my youth). Time is tight in this port and I think a ship organized tour is prudent. In St Barts, not sure, maybe rent a car. St Maarten also has parent company tours, but I have not yet decided. Tortola, I am thinking of the VI Sailaway. Grand Turk, probably just wander around, then back to the ship. After the hardships we suffered as a result of Hurricane Ivan in Cayman, I would be quite content to just bask in a little luxury for a while, but I think it would be a shame not to also experience a bit of what the Eastern Caribean is all about. I did a "cruise" from Jamaica through the islands to Barbados back in 1966 on a passenger vessel, so I have seen some of it before, but I was a looong time ago, and I was only a kid. I look forward to meeting you!

We usually just grab a cab driver an negotiate a price and tell him where we would like to go in San Juan would like to tour the Barcardi plant did not get to see that last year (rained the whole time) we did do a quick tour of old and new San Juan that was really interesting we are not big on snorkeling or anything that has alot to do with to much sun exposure and having my mother with us we can't do anything in the difficult level of activity we have just found in the past you save a lot more not going through the cruise line you just have to make sure to leave time to get back to the ship and pick a cab driver with a newer car because you don't wan't to break down!!!

Denise

Archived