220 voltage electrical outlets

Could anyone tell me if the electrical outlets on the Zaandam will power Australian appliances - in that I don't need a hairdryer that has changeable voltage (220/240 to 110). Previous cruises I have used the onboard one - had some weird hair days but they were in Alaska so I wasn't too fussed - but this time will be to NZ so thought I'd like to be more presentable. My previous travel dryer fizzled out several years ago and I'm wondering about buying a new one

Cathy

Could anyone tell me if the electrical outlets on the Zaandam will power Australian appliances - in that I don't need a hairdryer that has changeable voltage (220/240 to 110). Previous cruises I have used the onboard one - had some weird hair days but they were in Alaska so I wasn't too fussed - but this time will be to NZ so thought I'd like to be more presentable. My previous travel dryer fizzled out several years ago and I'm wondering about buying a new one

Cathy

Here in Sydney you can buy a dual voltage travel hairdryer by Sunbeam for around $20 from Kmart have also seen them at Harvey Norman, mine goes everywhere with me, I am fairly fussy about how my hair looks when we go for dinner, not so much during the day ,and these little hairdryers do a reasonable job at styling, unlike those horrible ships hairdryers. Robin:)

Archived