St. Petersburg Tour

lovetocruise815

Have you started a Roll call tread for your cruise.DH and I are going in June and I have found out that it is very difficult to get large groups together that want to do the same thing.We have several people on our cruise Century June 2,but so far we don't like the schedules that they have come up with so we will probably opt for Celebrity Tour Package A-It includes everything we are interested in doing.You can scan through our thread and see for your self what I mean.Some people even get defensive about other peoples choices.It really is funny.

Have a great cruise

Ann

I Have Posted A Roll Call But Nobody Has Answered. I Just Got A Tour Together In Buenos Aries And Everyone Who Joined Us Loved It. Our Tour For Red October Covers Everything The Ship Is Doing And More For Less Money So I Don't Know Why People Wouldn't Want To Go And They Also Get Our Visa For Us (just Like Celebrity Does For Their Group Tour) Hopefully We Will Get Some Interested People. Thanks And Enjoy Your Trip. Cindy

My problem is that my group has come up with tours that DH and I aren't 100% interested and without the 10 people( which neither group has) it is not less expensive.We really want to sample Russian Fare and see the Ballet.Package A has a $45 discountand includes Hermitage Peter and Paul Church of Spilled Blood City Tour etc.Good luck getting your group together.

Ann

Archived