help me understand cabin 1210 on the Magic!

AJinterpreters

Hello everyone! My wife and I will be wokring on the Magic for a week when it gets the Galveston. Carnival put us in room 1210. When I check the ship layout it says that there is one twin bed and one sofa bed......can we push them together to make one bed?? This will be the 12th cruise we have been on and have not seen a room like this before. Can anyone help me with what this room is going to look like???? The ship map also does not have a picture of this room.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! My wife and I will be wokring on the Magic for a week when it gets the Galveston. Carnival put us in room 1210. When I check the ship layout it says that there is one twin bed and one sofa bed......can we push them together to make one bed?? This will be the 12th cruise we have been on and have not seen a room like this before. Can anyone help me with what this room is going to look like???? The ship map also does not have a picture of this room.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like it houses 2 singles from what I can find on out. The bed and the sofabed are head to toe with each other in this pic from The Carnival Freedom 1A's, the Magic still don't have any pics out yet, or the dream...

1210 1A OSLS 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 sofabed / rab: 0

View: 2 portholes

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table

stateroom1212%20%283%29_500.jpg

stateroom1212%20%282%29_500.jpg

Thanks in advance!

May I ask what type of work you are doing on the ship? Sounds like a great barter!

yikes- and all the way forward too. (LOL)

Now i understand that comedian was talking about.

the deck plan says its an upper bed and a lower bed. I

the sofa is a seating area- it is not a full size sleeper

Edited by serene56

If you Google cruise line rooms go to the site named that. Go to Dream and look at cabin 1203 and you will see 2 pictures posted. This cabin has the same config as the one on Magic.

1210 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 sofabed

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table

If you Google cruise line rooms go to the site named that. Go to Dream and look at cabin 1203 and you will see 2 pictures posted. This cabin has the same config as the one on Magic.

1210 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 sofabed

thats a pretty nice cabin

Thank you all for the help!

My wife and I are the sign lanuguage interpreters for this cruise. Its a great job :D I am usually interpreting in the hospital or court, so this is a very nice change in working conditions!

I know nothing about the question you're asking about. But as someone with hearing impaired friends, I just want to thank you for what you do - that's so awesome. Our military and cops get so much appreciation but I think what you do is of incredible importance as well. :-) Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks again to everyone for the links and the suggestions!!! The pic on the cruise ship rooms pages looks totally different than the one from the trip report :D We will be happy with whatever they put us in ultimately!

Sa for our jobs, thanks for the kind words:D It really is an amazing job...and it has taken us all over the world!!! God has really blessed us in our profession.

• 4 years later...

Hi AJinterpreters, just wondering if you could update/confirm info on cabin 1210 on the Magic? Did it have a single bed with a sofa bed or was it bunk beds? If it had the sofa bed, were you able to push the single and sofa together? Thanks for any help.

P.S. your job sounds amazing!