Need help on excursions

crusinmom

We have 2 boys 7 & 4 and are not sure what to do in Grand Cayman.

We want to do Capt Bryan's Stingray Snorkel but are concerned if the kids would really like this.

I also read about the 2 hour tour to the turtle farm and Hell, is this fun? 2 hours seems like a very short time.

What are your recommendations?

We have 2 boys 7 & 4 and are not sure what to do in Grand Cayman.

We want to do Capt Bryan's Stingray Snorkel but are concerned if the kids would really like this.

That would depend a lot on your boys. If they like being in water as much as my daughter, then take them. She loves being in the water. If not, then they can always just stay on the boat once you get there.

I also read about the 2 hour tour to the turtle farm and Hell, is this fun? 2 hours seems like a very short time.
2 hours is plenty of time. There really isn't all that much to see in Hell, just a post office, souvenir stuff, and hard jagged rock. If you go to the turtle farm, keep in mind that it is just that, a farm where turtles are raised primarily for their meat. It isn't a zoo. Only some of the turtles are released. Some people are disappointed. If you still want to see hell and the turtle farm, you might consider just going by taxi, that way you will be in control of how long you stay at each place.

Photos of "Hell"

Other than the stingrays, 7 mile beach is the big draw on Grand Cayman.

Archived