Sharing Suite Perks

patsicruiser

My husband and I will be traveling with 2 other couples who will not be

staying and suites like we are. I understand that we will be given priority

getting on and off the ship. Can we have our friends included in these perks and maybe some others?

Thanks.

I had the same situation on the Norwegian Spirit. We were in a suite and had access to the concierge. We simply asked for extra tender tickets for our friends. They met us in our cabin before we got off the ship and there was no problem with them getting off as we did.

I was also in a suite on the Spirit and relatives were in a balcony cabin. They had invitations to VIP parties, embarkation priority and other perks that we had. They even made a special key for them so they could use our cabin to watch videos and enjoy our balcony while we ashore. Worked out perfectly!

My daughter and husband will be in an oceanview cabin, while my husband and I will be in an AB Suite aboard the Spirit. Will my daughter and husband be able to join us for a full dinner with our butler on one of the nights? Would they have to pay extra or......?

I'm still trying to figure out the big deal about the butler...They are just like room service...They came in our suite with a tux on and drop the food off..Nothing else...their glorified room service, that is all.

But if you want them to (and request it), they will serve your meal to you course by course. They will also bring you meals from the specialty restaurants and set up the suite for a party if you want to have one. That's pretty cool, I think.

I wasn't really impressed with the Butlers.......However, I thought the concierge was fantastic even though we really didn't take advantage of her services like we could have.......Our Concierge, even called us several times to see if she could do anything for us.....The butlers on the other hand, never even tried to get to know us....They knocked on the door, entered the suite fast and dropped off our food and left...That was it.

I wasn't really impressed with the Butlers.......However, I thought the concierge was fantastic even though we really didn't take advantage of her services like we could have.......Our Concierge, even called us several times to see if she could do anything for us.....The butlers on the other hand, never even tried to get to know us....They knocked on the door, entered the suite fast and dropped off our food and left...That was it.

ColoradoBabe, that doesn't sound too good! I'm sorry you didn't have better butler servoce ... and I hope ours is better on our upcoming cruise!

This is really nice to know. My sister is in a penthouse suite and my husband and I will be in an interior sutie. So they can get us tender tickets. And can they book reservations at the speciality restaurants for all of us? Also I am curious about the embarkation thing too, though I guess it doesn't matter. The regular lines don't seem to be too long, but I am sure the suite line is much faster. There are only like what 20 or so suites on the ships?

Archived