9B or OS on Spirit to Alaska

gacruiser5

Currently I am booked in a 9B (7299) on Spirit for May 1 to Alaska. The OS prices have come down considerably since I booked and it is now just $300 higher that the ES price of my 9B. Looks like maybe priority boarding would be a perk, but the other four in our group would not get that. I am not sure if the balcony would be as big as our 9B extended balcony. Also, there would be a larger bathroom and a tub. Any thoughts of if it would be worth it to upgrade to the OS? Thanks.

We were in 8235 on the Spirit this month and loved it. I don't think its as big as an OS but it seemed like a perfect size to us. We have had suites before and love them but loved the price on the premium balcony better. I do like being VIP but I think the premium balcony is a bargain. There are pictures on ******************** if you want to check it out.

Currently I am booked in a 9B (7299) on Spirit for May 1 to Alaska. The OS prices have come down considerably since I booked and it is now just $300 higher that the ES price of my 9B. Looks like maybe priority boarding would be a perk, but the other four in our group would not get that. I am not sure if the balcony would be as big as our 9B extended balcony. Also, there would be a larger bathroom and a tub. Any thoughts of if it would be worth it to upgrade to the OS? Thanks.

upgrade to the OS... in my signature i have OS pictures from the pride and miracle the sister ships to the spirit... the pride was an aft ocean suite, the miracle a midship ocean suite. similar lay out. the bigger balcony is awesome as is the tub.

Archived