Dream 16 June 2012 Worried

We are going the week after and there are only 2 couples on here that seem to be going so only 1 more than you! Maybe Thomson should direct peeps to the site when they book! There is a group on facebook under Thomson Cruises, and it has the Thomson logo on it, so you might get some more info on there :)

A bit worried here . We are going on dream in June and posted on the roll call forum. No one else seems to be going on that date. Is it only us ? All that strongbow to drink all by myself :eek:

We are the other couple going with gizzie4 the week after you. Like you we have asked the same question but only 4 of us going so far! Not to worry-plenty Strongbow for me!!! Don't drink it all smnb64!

:p

We are the other couple going with gizzie4 the week after you. Like you we have asked the same question but only 4 of us going so far! Not to worry-plenty Strongbow for me!!! Don't drink it all smnb64!

:p

hi Ronjae, i noticed that there is a supplement to pay for some drinks cheaper than the full price but nevertheless it is about £1.75 per pint. Did you see the drinks menu on here? could work out a dear do on top of AI if you only have drinks that have a supplement. Luckily there is enough choice for me so i may just have 1 or 2 that have a supplement, John drinks mainly beer so he should be ok. Might be best to take a few duty free's on board too!

hi Ronjae, i noticed that there is a supplement to pay for some drinks cheaper than the full price but nevertheless it is about £1.75 per pint. Did you see the drinks menu on here? could work out a dear do on top of AI if you only have drinks that have a supplement. Luckily there is enough choice for me so i may just have 1 or 2 that have a supplement, John drinks mainly beer so he should be ok. Might be best to take a few duty free's on board too!

Hi gizzie4, according to lesley64's reply in the post titled "drink prices on Dream", draught Strongbow is free -it's the bottles a suppliment applies to. Anyway lager is "free" and with the whisky choice on Jim the Scot's list I'm sure we won't go thirsty. So glad I don't get hangovers!

Nice to know thanks ..... when you two go is it grown ups only ? I'll try to leave a few barrels of Bow

Appreciate that smnb64! Not sure about adults only in 2012 - this year June and September was according to the brochure.:confused:;)

Thats correct John...Child free June 2011 and changed to Sept 2012

What ???? :eek: a child free in june with your cruise??? :eek: so long as they don't drink i think that might be ok. although trying to get them past customs on the flight back might be an issue :D

What ???? :eek: a child free in june with your cruise??? :eek: so long as they don't drink i think that might be ok. although trying to get them past customs on the flight back might be an issue :D

Over the side would be an option.:D

:D

What about June 2012 Jim? No way I'm sharing my S/bow with kids!!!

Not June 2012 John...only 8th and 15th April..The June 2012 dates for exclusive adults cruises have been transferred to the Celebration

The last two years we were fortunate to be on the adults only cruises..now,nothing against kids but I couldn`t eat a whole one ;):D

What about June 2012 Jim? No way I'm sharing my S/bow with kids!!!

I hope it is still child free in June 2012 that's what we were led to believe when we booked, don't get me wrong i love kids but not on my honeymoon trip!:rolleyes:

Not June 2012 John...only 8th and 15th April..The June 2012 dates for exclusive adults cruises have been transferred to the Celebration

The last two years we were fortunate to be on the adults only cruises..now,nothing against kids but I couldn`t eat a whole one ;):D

oh come on Jim yer heart melts :) ?

5110396-beautiful.jpg

Oh well.... At least the Son Matius is adults only Jim. BTW should they not still be in school at that time? Mind you they seem to have more hols than Santa Claus these days!!

happy-child-2.jpg

A wee stoater Stevie,however,making the best of my time as were waiting on a new arrival in Feb...Well,my son is

Oh well.... At least the Son Matius is adults only Jim. BTW should they not still be in school at that time? Mind you they seem to have more hols than Santa Claus these days!!

Not sure on the school holidays John and as you say,they`ve more holidays than santa claus..Don`t know about where you stay but when the kids are due back to school from holidays its almost always and in service day :confused:

I guess kids it is then, mind you as i said i'm sure when we booked it said June was adults only, did i misread it or has it been altered since we booked a couple of months ago?

Wedding plans going well Chose a tie for John today:) so now i can choose colours of posie!

I guess kids it is then, mind you as i said i'm sure when we booked it said June was adults only, did i misread it or has it been altered since we booked a couple of months ago?

Wedding plans going well Chose a tie for John today:) so now i can choose colours of posie!

Congrats on the wedding plans Gizzie4. Mrs snmb64 and I were "led to believe " or assumed wrongly that the dream was child less in June 2012. oh well? at least the schools should be keeping them in. :rolleyes:

Archived