Semi-crisis averted

tkane10

tl;dr: always double check your reservations.

I don't typically post much here, but I thought I'd give just a little advice that I just realized. I recently booked a swim with dolphins excursion for me, dh, and my parents on our next cruise. This was pretty much the only thing my mom wanted to do as an excursion, so it's pretty important. When I ordered it online, it asked me for an email to send a conformation to. I triple checked that I entered the correct email so I know I should have received something.

Fast forward to ten days later, today. I still hadn't received a conformation, so I gave Carnival a call. The guy looked up both booking numbers and everything was fine with me and my husband's reservations, but when he looked, he couldn't find my parent's reservations at all! I almost had a panic attack because I know they took the money out of my bank account after I purchased the excursion. Luckily the agent was able to find the reservation and made sure that they had tickets for my parents. Whew! So my advice is to always double check all of your reservations. I would have probably been really mad had I gotten on the ship and found out that there wasn't space for my parents to go swimming with the dolphins.

Archived