Tell us about your EoS wedding....

ticruiser12

I was married on EoS back in 2009. We had a great time. I used an outside planner in Bermuda. We also made reservations the night of the wedding in Portofino's and as we where waiting the captain came out and congratulated us. The salon was great with doing my hair, gave us champagne while we where there.

Any questions ask away, I'll do my best to answer.

Cattie- Thanks for the response. We are having a hard time planning what we want to do after the wedding. We are getting married onboard and not sure whether to have an hour of hors dourves (sp) and open bar and then do dinner later (either MDR or Portofinos)? I can't see paying for a sit down reception @ $48 per person when, a. we already paid for meals and b. we can eat @ Portofinos for $25 per person. We have 35 people sailing with us.

If we only do 1 hr. of hors dourves and open bar, are they gonna kick us out after an hour? Will we have to move to another bar?

Any thoughts?

I would do Portofino's. All of our guests loved it. I had a hard time getting reservations until I was on board since I didn't use a TA, if you are, I'm sure they won't have a problem. It's more private also. I'm sure they will kick you out or close the bar down if you do the open bar.

We've cruised on that ship 3 times and loved it each time.

Archived