Stringray tour for handicapped

mcvickerfan

I'm going to be on Grand Cayman in a couple weeks and my grandmother is going with us. She's elderly and doesn't walk well. I think the Stingrays will be a very nice experience with her (after I went there on another cruise in Feb 2011). My concern is I know she can't climb the ladder to get back in the boat. Does anybody know of a ladder or steps that go almost all the way down into the water?? Also most of the other family members I'm going with (myself included) are pretty overweight. Any thoughts on an easier process for boarding or getting off would be appreciated.

MarineLand Tour's Cayman Explorer vessel may be able to accomodate what you are looking for, but I cannot seem to find a tour to Sting Ray City on the schedule, maybe it is just for private charters. :confused:

http://www.marinelandtours.com/schedule.php

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147365-d2103218-Reviews-MarineLand_Tours-Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

thumb1_gl-1311440125P7160206.jpg

ultimate-tour-boat-stingray.jpg

Archived