Does Anyone Know This Guide

Claudio is already booked in Rome on the date we need but will arrange tour with Vincent. Does anyone know him? Claudio says Vincent is a collegue and friend and will take good care of us. I went ahead and reserved, but would like to know if anyone is familiar with him.

Possibly could be Vincenzo - was he through Limoinrome? The email from Claudio has "Vincent". I think Claudio would not jeopardize his excellent reputation by arranging our tour through someone who is not excellent also.

Hi Aliciajoyful1,

May 29 is soooo close now. Our planning is going well though it feels like we should have even more done than we do. We are only using a private guide in Rome and using ships tours and on our own once we board. I am beginning to think about clothes now and that can really be confusing! Anyway, we are getting excited and just can't wait! Did you sign up for the meet and greet?

I haven't yet - it's not really my husband's kind of thing - but we may attend.

hi i believe vince is the driver we had through claudio and yes hes a very nice guy,good manners,id go with him again,and i would trust claudio too,we went thru him in late october,very good service hope this helps you:))))))

Good morning Enidgirl. We have signed up for the meet/greet but it's not my husbands thing either. We'll play that by ear. Last time I checked there were not enough people to host the party.

After everything I've read here I have decided to book private drivers for Florence and Naples. For Messina and Villefranche we will do our own thing. Since we are in Rome a day and half early we'll explore that city on our own also.

Getting very excited! Good luck in planning and packing!

Archived