Touring Barbados...BookitBarbados???

srhonda61

Has anybody heard of bookitbarbados.com? I was looking online for an excursion for Barbados and a guy came on live chat and I told him what my interests were and he said he'd put something together for me. However, I can't find any reviews here.

I was going to book Glory Tours with Sarah but I haven't heard back from her in a few days now, so I'm not sure if she's still available for us.

I'll look forward to any information that comes my way. I see a lot of information on catamaran tours, but we're not snorkellers. We just want to see the island and the old synagogue in Bridgetown and go to the beach. We would really like to see the authenticity of the island, it's people, it's beauty, a taste of the food, seeing the crafts...and maybe even seeing the beautiful vegetation and flowers, and wildlife too. Any combination of those types of places with a stop at a beautiful beach would work for us since its our first time in Barbados.

Since we are visiting 6 islands on our cruise, we are keeping ourselves on a budget with excursions, so we'd like to stick with no more than $40 per person for the tour.

... all Barbadian staffed too so fell free to ask them anything! :o Hope that helps!

I thunk the proper term is Bajan staffed - I did not hear anyone on the island call themselves Barbadian - always Bajan

Also, while your on the island - try the Bajan fish sauce with the flying fish - its spicy but very good.

• 1 month later...

Archived