Bermuda Excursion Questions/Nor Crown

jenjes3

Hi all.. friends of mine are sailing on the Norwegian Crown at the end of May ... sailing from Philadelphia to Bermuda... Excursion for a catamaran trip is $75 per person.. seems alittle high for 3 hours of sightseeing and snorkling.. Anyone tell me if they know of any good Catamaran trips that are not scheduled through the cruise line??? Or any other excursions you think might be good for 2 adults and 2 teenage boys ages 15 & 17.. Thank you for the help..

Karen

NCL Leeward

RCI Sovereign of the Seas

Granduer of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Serenade of theSeas

Hi

we are going to Bermdua in Aug and I have done a bit of checking on non-ship excursions. For snorkeling the best trip sounds like it would be with jesse james snorkeling. I can find a link if you need it. Should come up in google search engine. For a catamaran sail, I found one with Fantasea. Their website is www.fantasea.bm I think we are going to do helmet diving as that is something more unique to Bermuda-- the one that is talked about the most is Hartley. I know their dive is $60pp for an adult vs $75 per adult with NCL for their bell diving. Course the NCL includes transportation and with Hartley you need to get a taxi or bus from the dockyard.

If you go to the cc listing for the message boards, and then ports of call and then choose bermuda you can post there and get more info or just read the postings there for information.

Chris Mitchell

16 Voyages completed 1999-2004, 81 wonderful days at sea

dreaming of ....

Norwegian Crown 8/04

Carnival Fascination 11/04

We have been to Bermuda twice on the Majesty

and have never booked an excursion through the ship. Bermuda has a very good bus and ferry system

that is easy to understand and navigate. A three day pass for unlimited rides on all of the bus and ferry routes is 28/adults...14/ages 5-16.

One day passes costs 12/adult..6/ages5-16

Here is the link www.bermudabuses.com

Enjoy your cruise

SammyM

Archived