Hotel Pre-Stay

eskie

Does anyone know if I need a voucher to hand over to the hotel for the pre night stay? I love Oceania's booklet that they send before a cruise, all the info, plus REAL not paper luggage tags! Anyways, I see the info about the hotel, but I still think I need to hand some kind of voucher to the hotel,

Thank you in advance,

Does anyone know if I need a voucher to hand over to the hotel for the pre night stay? I love Oceania's booklet that they send before a cruise, all the info, plus REAL not paper luggage tags! Anyways, I see the info about the hotel, but I still think I need to hand some kind of voucher to the hotel,

Thank you in advance,

You won't need a voucher as such.

To play it safe, some people will take a copy of that page in their blue booklet which lists the hotel stay; others bring the booklet itself.

The only thing that you will be asked for at the hotel is good photo ID and a credit card for incidentals.

Enjoy your cruise-

Thanks for answering my question JimandStan, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my query. Good idea about the photocopy!

While your making that copy, I would suggest that you also make several copies of your Cruise itinerary and place one inside each piece of baggage that you intend to check.

If, heaven forbid, there is a "problem" the Airlines will know precisely where to send your bags. :D

It has worked for us, more than once!

We've solved the lost luggage issue by going business class and dragging on two oversized carry-ons each (one is ostensibly a "computer bag", but is actually a normal carry-on, while the other far exceeds the carry-on specs)... They came with tethers that allow you to drag both by one handle.

Amazing what the airlines will let the non-coach passangers get away with :D

Of course, I have to cede some of my bag space to Mrs D...

And maybe the bags look small compared to me (6'3") and Mrs D (5'11) :eek:

Archived