Cocoa Beach - Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn??

JustUs275

I'm trying to decide between Hampton Inn and Comfort Inn in Cocoa Beach for our pre-cruise hotel in February. We're flying into Orlando and don't want to rent a car, so will need transportation from the airport, to the hotel, to the ship and then back to the airport after the cruise. Since we aren't going to rent a car, walking to restaurants etc is important. I've read that there are restaurants within walking distance of Comfort Inn, but what about Hampton Inn? I really prefer HI for several reasons, but need to make sure there is some kind of restaurant in walking distance, we're not picky. Being right on the beach isn't that important to us either.

Also, has anyone booked Hampton's Fly, Snooze & Cruise package? I think with Comfort Inn, they make the airport transportation arrangements but with Hampton I would call to reserve my own with Travelynx. Did that process work well for anyone that's used it?

Thanks for any input...last cruise we drove to the port and stayed at Country Inn & Suites (which we really liked and actually do have a reservation for as of right now) but since we're flying this time, we thought one of these 2 hotel packages might work better for us.

• 3 weeks later...

we stayed at the Comfort and used their Fly, Snooze and Cruise pkg (one-way) we had a bit of a wait for the van to arrive at the airport and next day to the airport was so chaotic--we got onboard the NCL SUN so late, wish we would have taken a taxi--they were VERY DISORGANIZED at the hotel and were running so far behind schedule that they had to call in another shuttle service to help!!

the hotel itself was NICE tho and located within walking distance to so much...altho it was dark by the time we got there so we never did see how close we were to the beach.

Archived