Question for Aruba Lisa

BJAMINGIRL

My husband and I took an island tour a couple of years ago and we stopped at a black lava type beach where there were small stones stacked all over...was told it was wishes that people left.

Can you tell me what/were this was at. I don't remember if there was a name for it. I would like my daughter and grandson to see it. I really thought it was an awsome sight.

Thanks

No public buses, but accessible by car or tour. The area runs along the windward coast on an unpaved road from the California Lighthouse southward. http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5799&lon=-70.0067872&z=14&l=0&m=b

Between the Lighthouse and collapsed natural bridge are:

Baby Natural Bridge

Blow Hole

Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruin

Wish Garden

Alto Vista Chapel

Serene, besides the wish garden, your granddaughter might enjoy a run around the Peace Labyrinth at the Alto Vista Chapel

altovista_sm.jpg alto_vistaf_sm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Arubalisa! I am Bjamingirls daughter. We have someone booked for an island tour and some snorkeling. I asked about going here (without knowing what it is really called) They thought it was only accessable by 4 wheel drive, so we would not be able to see it. I will email him and let him know where this actually is and hopefully we will be able to go there!

Arubalisa, we have been to Aruba several times and love it ! We thought maybe this time we would check out a resort with an all inclusive day pass. Do you know of any good ones ?? Thanks !!

im not ArubaLisa but if I was to do a daypass it would have to be at the Radisson- Its not all inclusive but the fee gives you a chair, an umbrella and towels. The bar is there and they serve food--for a cost.

I think the occidental is 75.00 pp from 9am til 5pm. a it pricy but the bar is right on the beach. but good luck with getting a good chair under a palapa

Archived