Crnival Stock shipboard credit.

Lydia B.

For those of you that own stock with Carnival and sent proof for the shipboard credit....do you happen to remember how long it took to post it to your account? Also do they notify you in advance of your cruise that you have a shipboard credit? Is there a way to check online? Thanking you advance, Lydia of Ohio

we are going on the Fascination next Friday and I faxed proof of stock ownership to Carnival today with the other necessary info. In the past I have always faxed them our cruise and stock info a week or two before we sail and then we have gotten a little note in our cruise mailbox saying that we got the credit. We have never had a problem, it has always shown up on our sign and sail account. But just in case, I always carry the papers with me, the ones that I previously faxed to Carnival.

Thanks for the info. I noticed on the info. in their annual report that the offer "can not be combined with any other shipboard offer". I did receive a 15% letter for this cruise as we had some real problems with a cruise in Nov. 2003 and it was Carnival's way of saying sorry try us again. I am in hopes this does not disqualify me..it would be like your boss saying well I am giving you a raise, but have to take away your vacation as you only can get one perk. We will see, but thanks again for the information, Lydia

P.S. where in Ohio are you from?

I faxed the proof to them yesterday and called the research dept. today to ask if it was applied and they told me it was, but they don't send anything to you for proof. I have the ladies name I spoke with, and dates written, plus I will take what I faxed them as proof. We got our cruise at a military rate and I was a little concerned they wouldn't give us the $100 credit, but sound like they did!! Good luck.

For those of you that own stock with Carnival and sent proof for the shipboard credit....do you happen to remember how long it took to post it to your account? Also do they notify you in advance of your cruise that you have a shipboard credit? Is there a way to check online? Thanking you advance, Lydia of Ohio

I always send it in way in advance...so when I received my documents the credit has always been posted directly to my documents.

Hi, Another Buckeye; Cleveland area! I was just on the Miracle. I also had the discount upfront on the price of the cruise, as well as the stock shipboard credit. They will give you both. It shouldn't take long to get the credit after you fax it with your information, Have fun!

I think we should be able to put together an all Ohio cruise. There was one thread just asking who was from Ohio traveling with Carnival and it was immense. But let's face it Ohio folks need a break with some of our winters, especially our Cleveland friends with the lake effect!

Archived