Carnival Destiny: Western Caribbean 12/08 -- 2 bad moms bringing teenagers

glmap

Hi there! I'm one of two bad moms taking our teens out of high school this Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, to sail on the Carnival Destiny to Key West and Cozumel. I'm hoping we don't have the only teenagers on board, or they'll drive us crazy! We have two 17 year olds and two 15 year olds. Fortunately (and by design), they can keep each other entertained, but I'm afraid that come Club O2 dance time or karaoke time, they'll be the only teens there. We are hoping not to hear any heavy sighs of, "I'm bored!" Any other Cruise Critics on this board sailing with teens during that time? Any other tips on cruising with older teens are greatly appreciated, too. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm one of two bad moms taking our teens out of high school this Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, to sail on the Carnival Destiny to Key West and Cozumel. I'm hoping we don't have the only teenagers on board, or they'll drive us crazy! We have two 17 year olds and two 15 year olds. Fortunately (and by design), they can keep each other entertained, but I'm afraid that come Club O2 dance time or karaoke time, they'll be the only teens there. We are hoping not to hear any heavy sighs of, "I'm bored!" Any other Cruise Critics on this board sailing with teens during that time? Any other tips on cruising with older teens are greatly appreciated, too. Thanks!

This is best addressed to the roll call to see who is going with you... do a search on the roll call boards to find your ship and sailing.... have a great cruise;)

Nah you're not bad moms, you're great moms (and so am I:o because I never worry about taking my teenager out of school for a cruise) in fact, he's getting out of school this month for our cruise too. But we have cruised twice before, taking him out of school and there are ALWAYS lots of other BAD monthers :eek: out there because there are always plenty of other teens on board. Dont worry and have a blast!:D

I am also a bad mom! My DD and I are leaving after school tomorrow to head out on the Sensation to celebrate her Sweet 16 birthday! Her friend and her mother are going with us. I hope there are other teens on board but if not then I am sure they will still have a great time!

I've been taking my son out of school since he was 5 years old and at 19 in college I'm still taking him out. This is his first year and he is able to take his finals a week early.

One year we had about 15 kids and four teachers out of school and cruising with us. Ten of the kids and three teachers were at the same school. No the teachers didn't conduct school on the cruise.

Archived