Parking an RV at San Diego terminal

Lorabelle

Does anyone know if RVs are allowed in the lot across from the cruise terminal? I'm assuming they would be charged a higher rate than a car if they are. I'm trying to find out how much the daily fee is and if they are allowed to park there.

If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

Lori

Yes, you can park an RV in the lot across the street from the cruise terminal. Don't know how much it costs. On a cruise two or three years ago, one of our dinner companions drove their RV from florida and parked there. So, I assume you can still park it there. I will try to get more info for you on Monday when I will be down town.

Lorabel.....I went by the parking lot across the street from the Cruise Terminal yesterday.......There is no more RV parking in that lot. They told me that although you used to be able to park RV's there. No more. Cars only at $12.00 per day. Sorry. Bill.

Thanks for taking the time to check into that for me. I really appreciate it. I also found a website for some Park n Ride lots that offer shuttles to the terminal. There is no info regarding RVs on thier site. I emailed them a few days ago, but haven't heard anything. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could park an RV?

Thanks,

Lori

Hi,

I just called the Park and ride and there are several of them but lot 7 is the one that takes RV...they ask what size I said 32 feet...who knew...any way there phone number is 619-295-2807 and she says they charge $15.00 per day and do RV for cruises all the time. So give her a call, find out more information and I am sure they will take care of you..

Also if you type in the search engine "port of san diego they have a cruise terminal area and a parking site too.

Have a great trip..

Pam from San Diego

Archived