first timer can you call between cabins?

Emmabelle, yes you can call. If your teens are like mine and like to wake up at the crack of noon, you can call, pound on the door and common wall.

After embarkation, go to the reception desk and ask for an additional key to their room. That way, you can actually go into the room and pull on the big toe sticking out from under the sheets.

Just make sure you're dialing the correct cabin #. For some reason, we seem to be an idiot magnet and get calls for someone else's cabin all the time. Either that or it's the new teenage thing instead of running down the hallways knocking on doors.

It's our first cruise in eight days...

Wow!!! However have you been able to stand not going on a cruise for EIGHT DAYS!!! :D

Ha Ha Ha.. sorry, I couldn't resist... that was the first thought that struck me on reading this post...

This is a very good question for first timers, I don't remember reading it here before!

Theron

Wow!!! However have you been able to stand not going on a cruise for EIGHT DAYS!!! :D

Ha Ha Ha.. sorry, I couldn't resist... that was the first thought that struck me on reading this post...

This is a very good question for first timers, I don't remember reading it here before!

Theron

I knew the grammer was bad after I submitted it and read it, but I was too lazy to edit it.

lol :)

Thanks for the great ideas, I especially will seek out a key to their cabin "Happy KS"

Archived