Spirit Class Advice

Dizholic

I am looking to book the Legend, catagory 8E. The first two cabins that come up are 6234 and 6281. Can anyone tell me if they have ever stayed in anyone of these cabins. They have a different layout according to the deck plan, and was just wondering if anyone as an opinion, good or bad. Thanks!

6234 is not a handicapped room although it should be. If a person calls for a handicapped cabin this is not the cabin that will be offered. a wheel chair can get around in this cabin. There are no steps in the bathroom or the balcony. There is no sofa either. A seat in the shower.

we had friends in this cabin on the Miracle- If I ever sail the spirt class ship this is where I will book. Its located at the elevator doors. walk out your doors..take a few steps and there you are.

i dont even remember seeing a chair. (ok a chair at the vanity/desk) the cabin itself is big compared to the other in the same cabin and the balcony is more then doubled that of the sides.

Archived