Am I the only one.....

bgrdfn

Add me to the list of Chief Planning Officer. I not only plan for us but for all our friends who decide to tag along on all our trips. In addition to our cruises, we do a car trip Canada and a lengthy trip to South Carolina each year. Other trips include family and friend visits in various other states. We only come home to unpack, do laundry and repack. The only time we don't travel is mid summer because everyone visits us since we live on a lake.

At least I get some say into how we spend our time. Most of the time my DH just says he doesn't care so we do whatever I want. Being the Chief Planning Officer has its benefits.

Over the last few years, my DH has gotten a little more involved in giving input of where to go for our next cruise and reviews what specialty restaurants and excursions I choose. I still plan 95% of everything, but that's ok. If I didn't we would never leave the house. DH's idea of a planned vacation is playing video games on his comupter all week! :rolleyes:

Archived