Tiki Hut Snorkel Park questions

Aunty KK

We both have some physical limitations in our knees, hands and shoulders due to arthritis. Does participation in the Tiki Hut Snorkel require you to climb up a ladder to get to the platform? I know a boat drops you off at the platform but once in the water does one get back on the platform? Is there a sandy beach there where you can just wade in and snorkel?

We've signed up for this excursion but are thinking of cancelling after looking at pictures.

Any recent experiences you could share?

• 2 weeks later...

I was there a few years ago. I think there is a ladder up to the raft. It really is just a floating raft about 80 x 20, so there is no wading or sandy beach. YOu would be better off visiting the large public beach or going to one of the resorts that offer excursions. Could be an issue getting out of the water. That said, I really enjoyed it last time even though visibility was not good. Really looking forward to going back in March

Archived