Celebrity will be on NCL Spirit!

Found this out on Facebook:

:pRascal Flatts, one of the hottest groups in country music, will perform an exclusive concert on board Norwegian Spirit’s February 26, 2012 sailing from New Orleans. The intimate acoustic performance will take place when the ship is docked in Cozumel on March 2, 2012! Guests can book the concert as a shore excursion prior to the sailing or onboard. Click "LIKE" if you want see Rascal Flatts on board Norwegian Spirit!:)

More info check out NCL's Facebook page!

I'm not really a fan but I wanted to let all you CC's members about it! It's kinda weird because I will be on the Spirit tomorrow!:eek:

Uhhhmmm. Paying extra for entertainment ... Is this a cruise line first? Not seen it before.

This looks like the line charging a fee to hear a crappy band while the ship is in a port.

Lessee..... I'm goin' to Coz on a cruise and I want to pay to hear these guys while there? I think not.

Archived