Grand review-12/10-12/17 A thank you

Bustersmom

Glad to hear you left the ship in good shape for us in Jan. We alway use EZ check it is wonderful and so worth every penny.

Tell me more about the case of wine..how did you get it passed the wine police?

After much much research here and help from those who went before me, I simply went on line, set up an acct with Total wine, very very easy, placed my order, rec'd confirmation of order, then two days later, confirmation ordered filled. Took that with me, had taxi driver stop on way from airport to hotel, went in got order, they took imprint of my credit card at that point and on my way. I had printed out at home, additional luggage tags, took packing tape and when got to the hotel took my case of wine in the original case (said Kendall Jackson all over it) attached my luggage tag with the packing tape. THe next morning, took it down with my luggage, gave to porters at the terminal (with a tip saying I sure hope it made it to my room in one piece) and literally a hour later, there it was. No problem at all. It is my impression that Princess is very lenient, many take their wine to dinner and it is worth it to them for the corkage fee of $15, we enjoyed on our balcony with our friends. It did not impact my bar bill at all unfortunately!!! I think if you try and bring on bottle of hard alcohol and mixers then you may have an issue!! Total Wine In FLL is awesome!!

Awesome review! and perfectly timed!

We are going on Saturday!!!

I would love to know more about the wine and getting it on board too...and the sanctuary...can you do it for a couple of days only?

Thanx

Yes you can do the sanctuary for a few days or day at a time, as well as half days for $10, just determined by what is available, for us, this was the hilight of our cruise, just the best, like I said the loungers are more like a twin bed with adjustable backs and very thick cushions with terry cloth covers, there is sun areas as well as plenty of shade areas, and so quiet and lovely. Worth every penny in my humble opinion. Your reserved lounger is yours for however you reserve, no one else uses it, so no matter when you come and go, it is there for you. The staff that handles this area is exceptional as well!!

Archived