zipline/snorkeling Roatan

SusieBrent

Yes I did in Oct 2010. They hooked me up with Theris Dixon for a tour guide. We went to South Shore Canopy Ziplining and it was fabulous. Then we went to West End Beach, while others went out on a catamaran to snorkel. The snorkeling in Roatan is the best snorkeling I have ever done. I have booked several excursions thru Island Marketing and never been unhappy. You will love it. Roatan is beautiful!

Have a great cruise.

Yes, we did just recently on our cruise 12/4 on the Carnival Valor. We did the same as the previous post and really enjoyed it as well. The zip lines are more fast and long rather than scenic views. They are over the same area of the forest so you don't see much of anything but it's still exciting. We got there early, the first ones to go through, and our guides were crazy. They helped us do tricks versus your typical holding on zip lining. That's what made it so much fun for us. The snokeling was just okay for us as it had stormed the night before so the waters were a little bit unclear. We still got to see a lot and it was a really nice area. I would highly recommend the tour though.

Archived