cabin 8066

travelinjudy

Hi. Judy. I spent 25 days in this cabin when cruising to the Amazon. The veranda was probably slightly larger although I do not have the dimensions. I will book the cabin again. It is quiet in the Aft. All I say is you will love it!!! Hope your Suite cabin mates invite you over for a drink. Maria

Hi. Judy. I spent 25 days in this cabin when cruising to the Amazon. The veranda was probably slightly larger although I do not have the dimensions. I will book the cabin again. It is quiet in the Aft. All I say is you will love it!!! Hope your Suite cabin mates invite you over for a drink. Maria

Thanks,, Maria--that's great news! I was hoping the veranda was a little larger (as you mentioned.) We have it for a TA, so I know the veranda will get a lot of use!

Here is a pic of cabin 6090 aft balcony just 2 decks below below yours.

http://juergen.smugmug.com/Other/Ship-Details-Dailies/5229083_e47aE/5/317633987_d6SCS#317633987_d6SCS

This is the cabin I will be in for 35 days on Nautica.

Thanks for the pics.:D I'll be on the Regatta in another cabin in March, so will try to check it out then.

Archived