Embarkation from pier21 on the Grand

gmona

We just embarked from Pier 21 in Port Everglades and you go through the same lines as everyone else for security. When you reach the main room, the priority boarding people are seated in rows as they arrive. The regular passengers are seated on the other side the same way. They called priority around 11:20am by rows to go to the desks and receive cruise cards. Then we walked in line and boarded the ship.

I would imagine that the regular boarding people had to wait until all of the priority people made it through the line before they were called. And there were a LOT of priority passengers on our 12/3 cruise.

Overall, it was a fairly easy embarkation and was very organized.

We just embarked from Pier 21 in Port Everglades and you go through the same lines as everyone else for security. When you reach the main room, the priority boarding people are seated in rows as they arrive. The regular passengers are seated on the other side the same way. They called priority around 11:20am by rows to go to the desks and receive cruise cards. Then we walked in line and boarded the ship.

I would imagine that the regular boarding people had to wait until all of the priority people made it through the line before they were called. And there were a LOT of priority passengers on our 12/3 cruise.

Overall, it was a fairly easy embarkation and was very organized.

I was on this sailing and we arrived to the pier about 10:30 and we were on the ship by 11:30'ish. They called the priority people to get in line and as soon as the last Priority person got in line, they started calling the non-priority guests. We ended up about six people behind the last priority person who was in the sitting area.

It moved so fast, I didn't even realize I wasn't non-priority.

Archived