How often do you have to fly to take your cruise?

Iluvcruising2

I have driven to all the cruises I have taken except the two from San Juan. I enjoy driving and it is still cheaper. On our next cruise there will be 5 in the truck which makes driving way less expensive then flying.

Wouldn't that be a little crowded driving to Europe?:confused::D:rolleyes:

You can choose to agree with whom wish. That being said perhaps you should look at a map as well. See those places that don't have Congressmen? That's the rest of the world. Notice how I was speaking globally and you assumed US? No, don't thank me, Wile E Coyote and I are the only true super geniuses left, it's what I do.

That's the ENTIRE world! Congressmen can't decide anything except their own salary and perks. :mad::eek:

I used to be a supergenius, but got older and had to retire.:(

Yep, WAY Upper Midwest, so every cruise we fly to port. 6 hours to a standard airport is the drive. I could drive 3 hours to a tiny airport with a few runways, but it never goes to port cities and is expensive.

??:confused:??

We have 3 airports in this area and all are ONE runway each. We have several airlines and usually have some international flights to Mexico at one.

All of the ports in Florida are a relatively easy drive for us (can be done in one day with at most 8 hours in the car), so we drive for those. Charleston is also an easy drive, but we've yet to find a cruise out of Charleston that we wanted to take.

We are looking at European cruises for 2013, so we'll have to fly for that.

Archived