Celebration transit through Suez Canal

Just back last week off the Celebration doing the transit from Cyprus to Sharm. In all the trips we have been on with the Celebration I can honestly say I have never had a bad one, or even an OK one, they have all been excellent. The staff never let you down, the entertainment great and one thing I must point out is that I have never heard such a brilliant singer (sorry forgot his name) he is the chap who has just been promoted to the Meridian Restaurant, he was something else.

The transit through the Suez was brilliant and having heard so much about it over the years it was great to see it. Just one thing about the trips it you don't go on them there is not much in the way of things to do ashore especially in Port Said and Safaga.

All in all great trip and the only complaint was the Thomson flight back to Glasgow. Aircraft was cold and sat freezing, the introduction of snack food to buy was terrible, soggy chips, overcooked pizza. Complained about the cold and the comment from the cabin staff was astonishing. "if we turn it up the people at the front might get too hot and it is an aircraft". Come on Thomson don't let your flights spoil a good holiday whether it be a cruise or hotel stay, especially as I am booked on the Celebration (yes again) for June 12

Archived