ride sas ?/Debarkation ?

SusieBrent

Good morning CC, need your help. Trying to make our reservations on ridesas.com for our return trip port to Ft. Lauderdale airport, I am a bit confused what do I write down for airport/cruise port? Where they are picking us up from Port of Miami or Ft, Lauderdale airport?

Also, we need to carry off our own luggage when we return due to an early flight, who do we notify of this or how can we make sure that we can do this?

Thanks again for all your help, we leave on Sunday!

We did exactly what you are doing. If I remember correctly we put our arrival date back to the POM with the request to go to FLL. I believe our pick-up time request was for 9am. They gave us a cell number to call once we where off the ship and they told us where to meet them. We did carry our own luggage off the ship and everything went smoothly.

I just returned from my cruise and used SAS Transportation. On the return reservation I put Port of Miami to FLL and there was no problem. They were great. We only had to wait a couple of minutes for each pick up. I would definitely use them again.

We used luggage express through Carnival so I can't help you with the other question. I don't think you have to notify anyone. Just call SAS when you are ready to debark.

I hope you have a great cruise!

The last night of your cruise you will be given an envelope with a luggage tag number for you to use if you were going to pick up your luggage in the terminal. You can just ignore these since you are wanting to self assist.

You will also be given information about how to do self assist which is where you carry all of your luggage off yourself. If you are not Platinum and I suspect that you aren't the general self assist will start right after the Platinum self assist starts. Generally around 7 - 7:30 in the morning.

They actually call self assist to the lobby by deck numbers so hopefully you will be on a lower deck. You might try to find out where the VIP self assist lounge is going to be and try to blend in.

If you have an early flight (before 12) you will not be allowed to use the Luggage Express option. All in all, you will probably be off the ship and through customs by 9ish, and SAS will be right there.......You should be to FLL by about 10am if all goes well.

If you have an early flight (before 12) you will not be allowed to use the Luggage Express option. All in all, you will probably be off the ship and through customs by 9ish, and SAS will be right there.......You should be to FLL by about 10am if all goes well.

Actually, POM to FLL the earliest flight is 2pm for Luggage Express.

POM to MIA is 11:30am.

Archived