Only two ships in Port, which Peir?

Cavscout

Our ship will be one of two in port at the first of next month. The Cozumel Insider web site shows that the "Inspiration" usually uses Puerta Maya. Will this be true even though their will only be two ships in port? Is there a chance we will be able to use Punta Langosta and avoid a couple of cab fares?

Hey Cavscout and Kujobie,

I think both of you guys are also on the Inspiration on the 4/30 embark from Tampa. My fiancee and I will be getting married on this cruise before leaving Tampa...simple ceremony on the ship...just the two of us. Then we'll be ready to have some fun. We are 31 and 32. Just looking at profiles and noticed that you guys are around the same age. Pretty ironic that one of you has a 7/4 b-day and the other a 7/6 b-day. Mine is 7/5/73. Hope to meet you guys and knock back a few.

Hey Cavscout and Kujobie,

I think both of you guys are also on the Inspiration on the 4/30 embark from Tampa. My fiancee and I will be getting married on this cruise before leaving Tampa...simple ceremony on the ship...just the two of us. Then we'll be ready to have some fun. We are 31 and 32. Just looking at profiles and noticed that you guys are around the same age. Pretty ironic that one of you has a 7/4 b-day and the other a 7/6 b-day. Mine is 7/5/73. Hope to meet you guys and knock back a few.

Yea, we are on the Inspiration with you. Congrats! It's also ironic that my friendgirl and I will be getting married onboard the Miracle in the port of Tampa in exactly one year and ten days from today. Our wedding will be pretty small, too, but we will have 10-20 guests and some of them will be sailing with us on our Miracle cruise. I'm SO glad you posted this! I would love to meet you guys and have a few drinks and talk about how your wedding went. I am Kurt and friendgirl/fiance' is Karen. We are both 35. This will be our 4th cruise and our 3rd to Cozumel and GC. We love those ports. E-mail me or post here a place and time to meet you guys and we'll be there. I think we are going to be in room E235, empress deck near the very back of the ship. We booked a Guarantee room, so that's not definite, but it's printed on our documents so most likely is our room. My e-mail is kujobie@yahoo.com Congratulations again!

Archived