Planning ahead to cruise w/granddaughter

Poohb

When our granddaughter was 2 1/2 she asked about going on a cruise with us. I told her when she was 7, she could go. She doesn't forget and asks every time we go on a cruise. In the spring of 2013, it will be her time to go. We think we've narrowed it down to RCI; Bermuda or Bahamas. I want to make sure I have all the necessary paperwork. Maybe I'm a little 'early' but I do like to plan ahead. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

A parent at home should have a passport.

In the unlikely event that an emergency should occur, the parent will need the ability to fly out of the country to get to the child, and if they do not have a passport, they will not be able to fly.

When our granddaughter was 2 1/2 she asked about going on a cruise with us. I told her when she was 7, she could go. She doesn't forget and asks every time we go on a cruise. In the spring of 2013, it will be her time to go. We think we've narrowed it down to RCI; Bermuda or Bahamas. I want to make sure I have all the necessary paperwork. Maybe I'm a little 'early' but I do like to plan ahead. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't been to Bermuda yet, but in the Bahamas you can arrange a swim with a dolphin. Your granddaughter will love it, AND she will remember it forever.

Archived