2 Weeks to go ------No docs yet

gemini g

I leave on the 26th of April and as of today I have not received anything. Is this normal? I have never cut it this close. Has anyone received their docs yet?

NO..call your travel agent.. and did you fill out your passenger ID info? they do't release docs until you do... I would be crazy if I was you calling that travel agent every 10 minutes...

Guest Jancruz

Claudia is correct...you probably did not fill out your personal information form or Oceania did not receive it..call IMMEDIATELY to your TA and have them check..

Jan:)

Guest Jancruz

Claudia is correct...you probably did not fill out your personal information form or Oceania did not receive it..call IMMEDIATELY to your TA and have them check..

Oceania said that there was a problem with my pre-cruise info just as you imagined. I know that I sent in email on Jan. 17th, (printed a copy for myself) so I thought everything was OK. At any rate I would think someone would have contacted me to find out where everything was. The other two couples traveling with me are in the same boat. First time I ever used an internet agency. Very disappointed with the service. Someone dropped the ball. The good news being I'll have everything by the end of the week. Thanks for your concern.

Even though I don't post much, I learn so much from these boards. First time on Oceania and I am looking so forward to it.

Guest Jancruz

I know you will have a wonderful trip..it is a great ship..glad you got things srtraightened away..

Archived