Question - Bed configuration for 4 in Balcony

narend

Hi,

We are a family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) booked into an 8D Balcony stateroom on Carnival Magic. All the pictures show two twin beds or a king bed, which will sleep 2. What about beds for kids? I see a sofa - does that convert into a sofabed?

Thanks!

Naren

Yes, it does. There's also a bed stowed away in the ceiling above the couch, creating a "bunk bed" setup. We had the same setup on the Glory when we took our children. The couch and ceiling bed are set up by your room steward in the evening. With a balcony, you'll have plenty of room.

If you want the couch and berth put away during the day, you will probably have to ask. Our room steward left them out at all times, which didn't bother us, I'm sure that' easier than putting them back to normal and then making the bed again in the evening. From what I've read on here, it is common to just leave them as beds unless asked otherwise. It does work great when your kids get tired during the day and need a short nap.

Archived