Victory in late May.....advice

waykaylincruz

My family is considering going out of San Juan on the Victory the last week of May but the only thing keeping me from booking is.......THE HEAT. I wonder if the weather will be too hot to enjoy it. We typically cruise in October but timeframe won't work for us this year.

Yes, I know it will be hot as the caribbean usually is. We have a couple of our parents going with us who I am concerned about in the heat. I am sure they can handle it but I just want them to enjoy their vacation.

For those who have been in the southern caribbean in May/June...how hot was it.....was it still enjoyable??

Thanks for your input/advice. Any other thoughts on this ship/itinerary?

To be honest, the Southern Caribbean is always hot. That's why we prefer it. I don't think San Juan's temps vary much from season to season - probably ranging from mid 80s to mid 90s as highs. We stopped in St Kitts back in 2009 and the temp was over 100. That being said, we were on a Caribbean beach with beautiful water and totally enjoyed ourselves. Considering that I prefer temps in the 70s and hate when it hits 90 back home, I loved it.

Archived