Luggage tag question

kms118

the shuttle to the pier and the porters have luggage tags. GOT IT!!!!! So I don't have to try to drag all of this with me.

Yep. By the time I realized I had forgot to order ours for Allure it was far too late.

We just showed up at the pier and the porter made them up on the spot after seeing our boarding pass to confirm details - make sure to have it handy/accessible as the porter WILL want to see it ASAP, and if you have to dig through bags/suitcases to locate it it'll delay things. Have all your ducks in a row and you'll be clear of your baggage in mere minutes.

We tipped the porter $10 for her efforts (cheerful and fast) making our tags, lugging the bags, etc.

Make sure you have your passports/ID ready as well as you enter the cruise port by shuttle - security will want to see them, and again if you have to start rooting around in bags it's going to cause you grief.

Tell me that they have those luggage cart things. Two adults managing 3 large bags, a box of diapers, a portable crib, a case of water (yeah, yeah- we are giving it a shot), a car seat, a diaper bag, carry on small bag, and a stroller with a (probably screaming) one year old. I'm having a small anxiety attack over here.

I have always used packing tape on the front and back to 'laminate' and it works really well- FYI. I have a one year old and am trying to make the check-in process as easy as possible.

This is what I do, there not pretty or cute but functional and the price is right.

Archived