Cayman Vow Renewal

ribbitt

Has anyone ever booked a vow renewal while in port? I have checked into it, it seems a little high to me. For a simple ceremony, minister and photographer is over $500. We will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary in June. We will be in Grand Cayman on our anniversary. I was thinking it would be really nice to have a beach vow renewal. Anyone have any experiences or suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I helped my father in law plan a surprise vow renewal for my mother in law in Grand Cayman for their 35th anniversary. We planned it through the Grand Old House, and had the ceremony at Smith's Cove. I believe we paid between $400-500 dollars and had a minister (he was WONDERFUL, one of the best ceremonies I've ever seen), cake, bouquet, all the documents, and photographer. The planners at Grand Old House were fantastic to work with and the whole event was a success and worth every penny.

We were married at Grand Old house while on a cruise and I highly recommend it as well. You can have it on their decks or next door on the beach. It can be as simple or as fancy as you want it. We are going back to visit where we were married for our 10 year anniversary and although we aren't renewing vows we are going to lunch there.

Archived