Roll Call: May 5-17 Spirit V#5211A

Northerncheapo

• 3 weeks later...

DOH! I was so excited to see a response only to see that you were coming on as I was getting off,lol...

Have a great voyage, Itch...we'll be on our way to London for two nights before flying back to Toronto.

I swear, we're the only people on this ship! LOL

Actually, I emailed my TA yesterday asking about if SS had 'reduced' or offered any incentives since the Costa tradegy. I only did this as two friends of mine are sailing the Med (different lines, HAL and I don't know what) who BOTH received stateroom/cabin/whatever the room is called on other lines (see Faire, I'm still paying attention) upgrades AND a reduction in the fare they paid. TA responded that the SS rep was in the office yesterday and no mention of any 'tragedy discounts' but my voyage was nowhere near full. So maybe we are sailing alone! LOL

Anita

• 1 month later...

We came VERY close to booking this cruise. Instead we booked a Villa in Turks and Caicos. If for some reason that falls through (though doubtful because it is fully paid) we will be on this cruise. I thought it looked fantastic and I am surprised that you are the only people on the ship! Maybe there will be a last minute run on it!

;)

Archived